Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 15, 2011

8:12p

It’s been a long day and it’s still not over. My day started at 6:00a when my alarm went off. All I wanted to do was snuggle back into the covers but that wasn’t possible. We had some busy moments at work but mostly it was steady (at least after about 10:00a). I showed Vicki a bit more about how to do photo, and she even managed to start her first roll of film (for developing) fairly quick. I think she’ll catch on as long as whomever teaches her has some patience.

Kim must have realized how tired and stressed I was because she asked me at 3:00 if I would like to go home early. She didn’t have to ask twice. LOL I actually ended up leaving about quarter after since I was finishing up a roll of film. From work I headed home to change and grab the computer, and then I headed into Culpeper to the library before they closed. From the library it was off to one of my least favorite places, Walmart. Sadly they are a necessary evil at times. I bought a pre-paid cell phone to use while my service is off. I will be quite limited in how much I use it, but it’s basically just to keep everyone in the loop and so I can be reached in an emergency.

I had some dinner a little while ago and now I’m getting ready to take another practice exam. I’m only doing one tonight because I don’t think my brain can handle more than that. I’m being positive that I CAN and I WILL pass the exam tomorrow. Now it’s time to do that practice exam.

9:20p

The key to passing the exam is to stay positive and calm. Yes, girls and boys I passed the practice exam, and with a better percentage than last night. I just have to remember to take my time, read the questions and answers thoroughly and do my best not to stress. I’m more confident now than I was last night and that’s a good thing. I KNOW I will pass tomorrow. How’s that for positive mental attitude? 

1 comment:

CafeCat said...

you will ace the exam I know it!