Monday, January 4, 2010

22 Days

So we've reached the 22 day mark.  To say there aren't any butterflies in my stomach would be a lie.  There are a few flitting about.

Tomorrow is my first round of pre-op tests, and I have to be at the hospital and the outrageous hour of 7:00.  That means leaving my house by 6:00 at the latest.  *sigh*  But that's not the truly annoying part.  What has me fully irked tonight is the fact that I missed an important phone call from the coordinator because I didn't hear my cell phone ring while I was out earlier.  Naturally by the time I got her message she was gone for the day.  So now I may be in a bind tomorrow morning when I arrive and have to make the payment for the hospital.  The issue is this:  she left a message to remind me that payment must be a cashier/bank check and not a personal check.  Now the surgeon's office told me that the hospital would accept payment on credit card, so I had planned to pay it that way.  My bank was already closed by the time I got the message, and they won't be open when I leave the house in the morning.  So I have no clue what is going to happen.  All I know is I'm frustrated.

Here's hoping tomorrow won't be as frustrating as I fear.

No comments: