Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Humpday Fun

So this morning as I groggily swatted at my alarm clock to shut it off I had the following thought, "Why is my alarm going off?"  I snuggled back under the covers and had the sudden realization that I had an appointment this morning and that was the reason my alarm went off.  Apparently my brain hadn't decided it was time to function.

The appointment was fine, although in my opinion the doctor was a bit scatterbrained.  I'm kinda glad I don't usually see her.  ;)  The EKG was fine, and they drew four vials of blood for the multitude of tests.  The one that made me laugh the most was the pregnancy test.  Of course this morning was the third time in the past 48 hours I'd been asked if it was possible I was pregnant.  I laughed and told her it wasn't possible and she said (no joke), "That's what Mary said."  Seriously?  If I turn up pregnant I'm gonna be making international news, and something tells me the Catholic Church will be doing all in it's power to disprove divine intervention.  LOL

After being used as a human pin cushion I met with Gena.  She looks really good three weeks after her surgery.  We went to lunch and discussed what she is able to and not to eat at this point.  Then we went for pedicures.  So it was a lovely afternoon.

I did forget to mention yesterday that the time of my surgery has changed.  Originally it was scheduled for 7:30 on the 26th, now it is scheduled for 11:30.  At least I don't have to be at the hospital as early now. :)

More to come soon...

No comments: