Friday, January 15, 2010

Whoops!

Today I had my first real experience with how much energy I can expend (at one time) with the lowered calorie intake.  Who knew that dumping the kitties' kibbles into bins and changing their box was so taxing?  Apparently it is because I got lightheaded and actually wasn't sure if I could make it to a chair in time.  (I did.)  So now I know to be a bit more careful.  Now keep in mind I had originally planned to only change the box, but as I was moving stuff around to sweep up scattered litter I found that "she who shall remain nameless" had gnawed into the new bag of kibbles and there was a small pile of them accumulating on the floor.  I guess this is my payback for wanting them to eat the older food first before I dumped the new bag into the container.  She was appropriately scolded, btw.

I also came to a conclusion today that my memory really isn't what it should be.  Actually, I began formulating that thought last night when I couldn't remember how many of the five liquid items I'd had during the day.  *sigh*  So today I added a spot on my white board with the days of the week so I can put tic marks each time I ingest one of the liquids.  It's sad that things have come to this.  Right now I'm enjoying a little before soup jello.  Sugar free orange flavor to be exact.  I am a bit disappointed that it isn't more orangey.  I think I prefer the lime. :-)

No comments: