Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nerves

I think tonight is the first time my nerves have really kicked-up.  I don't believe it is entirely the surgery but a mixture of things.  I'm going into the surgery as prepared as possible but I still find myself having fears about the months post-surgery.  I don't feel a concern over complications or problems with getting the nutrients I need, it's more a fear over the fact that there is still so much I need to do in other aspects of my life and I actually feel the time to get the completed before returning to work is running out.  I keep reminding myself that everything will get done in due time and not to let it stress me, but tonight I really feel it nagging at the back of my mind.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to work through this?

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello Sarah,
How are you doing? Reading what you just said: it seems you are saying the surgery may address one important aspect of your health and life but there are still other important areas you need to pay attention to, that is you recognize that this procedure will not fix all there is to fix.
This preparation really puts you in direct confrontation with what is important to you. It looks like you are being very honest with yourself about what you want to accomplish with the changes; that this surgery is not a cure-all to fix everything. Seems that despite the stress of getting ready you are one level headed woman.